1. WE BELIEVE...The Scriptures are Inspired by God and declareHis design and plan for mankind.
2. WE BELIEVE...There is only One TrueGod-revealed in three persons...Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (commonly known as the Trinity).
3. WE BELIEVE...In the Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ. As God's son Jesuswas both human and divine.
4. WE BELIEVE...though originally good, Man Willingly Fell to Sin-ushering evil and death, both physical and spiritual, into the world.
5. WE BELIEVE...Every Person Can Have Restored Fellowship with God Through'Salvation' (accepting Christ's offer of forgiveness for sin). [1 of 4 cardinaldoctrines of the A/G]
6. WE BELIEVE...and practice two ordinances-(1) Water Baptism by Immersionafter repenting of one's sins and receiving Christ's gift of salvation, and (2) Holy Communion (the Lord's Supper) as a symbolic remembrance of Christ'ssuffering and death for our salvation.
7. WE BELIEVE...the Baptism in the Holy Spirit is a Special ExperienceFollowing Salvation that empowers believers for witnessing and effectiveservice, just as it did in New Testament times. [1 of 4 cardinal doctrines ofthe A/G]
8. WE BELIEVE... The Initial Physical Evidence of the Baptism in the HolySpirit is "Speaking in Tongues," as experienced on the Day of Pentecost andreferenced throughout Acts and the Epistles.
9. WE BELIEVE...Sanctification Initially Occurs at Salvation and is notonly a declaration that a believer is holy, but also a progressive lifelongprocess of separating from evil as believers continually draw closer to God andbecome more Christlike.
10. WE BELIEVE...The Church has a Mission to seek and save all who arelost in sin. We believe 'the Church' is the Body of Christ and consists of the people who, throughout time, have accepted God's offer of redemption (regardlessof religious denomination) through the sacrificial death of His son JesusChrist.
11. WE BELIEVE...A Divinely Called and Scripturally Ordained LeadershipMinistry Serves the Church. The Bible teaches that each of us under leadershipmust commit ourselves to reach others for Christ, to worship Him with otherbelievers, and to build up or edify the body of believers-the Church.
12. WE BELIEVE...Divine Healing of the Sick is a Privilege for ChristiansToday and is provided for in Christ's atonement (His sacrificial death on thecross for our sins). [1 of 4 cardinal doctrines of the A/G]
13. WE BELIEVE...in The Blessed Hope-When Jesus Raptures His Church Priorto His Return to Earth (the second coming). At this future moment in time allbelievers who have died will rise from their graves and will meet the Lord inthe air, and Christians who are alive will be caught up with them, to be withthe Lord forever. [1 of 4 cardinal doctrines of the A/G]
14. WE BELIEVE...in The Millennial Reign of Christ when Jesus returns withHis saints at His second coming and begins His benevolent rule over earth for1,000 years. This millennial reign will bring the salvation of national Israeland the establishment of universal peace.
15. WE BELIEVE...A Final Judgment Will Take Place for those who haverejected Christ. They will be judged for their sin and consigned to eternalpunishment in a punishing lake of fire.
16. WE BELIEVE...and look forward to the perfect New Heavens and a NewEarth that Christ is preparing for all people, of all time, who have acceptedHim. We will live and dwell with Him there forever following His millennialreign on Earth. 'And so shall we forever be with the Lord!'